What will the Web Analysis tell you?
- How you're doing compared to your competitors
- Do you have any backlinks
- Are your meta tags properly formatted
- Mobile phone compliance
- W3C compliance
- What Google, yahoo and Bing like about your website
- What Google, yahoo and Bing dislike about your website
- Why you're not ranking in search engines but your competitors are
Have you ever asked "Why is my site not getting visitors?" or "Why do my competitors come up first in Google, Yahoo and Bing?"
A web traffic analysis (see below) will show you why your site's invisible to Google, Yahoo and Bing and what Simplified Internet will do to bring more traffic.
Simplified Internet's 15 years of experience with Internet Marketing can help you get more eyes on your web page. You'll learn how we 'Simplify the Internet.'
The analysis will not just take a look at what you're doing wrong (or right) with your website but it will also take an in-depth look at your competition and the strategies they're using.
Scroll Through for the Slideshow
Free Web Analysis
The Web Analysis Will Also Check:
- Alternative Text
- Look at Competitors
- Keyword Research
- W3C Validation
- Mobile Phone Compatibility
- Responsiveness Testing
- Title tags
- Description tags
How's your competition doing online?
- How much traffic do they get?
- Which Keywords they're using or being found under and why competing for those keywords isn't always a good idea.
- Is your site attracting the wrong visitors? Your site might be indexed for keywords that have NOTHING to do with your services.
- Why aren't you getting traffic?
- How is Google, Yahoo and Bing interpreting your web pages or website?
- What needs to be done in order to 'communicate' with the search engines better.
- Is your site is DETERRING search engines from indexing you. You can't promote your website if you're making these errors
- Which keywords related to your services are most frequently typed into the search engines. (yes we have access to this information)
- How do you convert more visitors into buyers?
- Is your site formatted to encourage visitors to contact you or buy a product?
- Does your site have attributes that are scaring people away from contacting you or buying a product?
- Spelling errors
- Does your site confuse your visitors or improperly relay the services or products you provide?
- Web pages have to do more than just look nice. They have to make the visitor comfortable and feel like they can trust you.